Happy New Year! Wow, it's crazy but it's been well over a year since I've blogged but 2014 comes with a new pledge to be more active on here :)
I can't write a post on January 1st without talking about resolutions. I feel the word "resolution" comes with too much pressure, like it is just looming over me waiting for me to fail. So this year I'm not making resolutions, I'm setting goals instead.
- get pregnant and have another baby
- try harder to be a better wife and mother to my amazing husband and adorable little son
- be more organized with housework
- become more responsible financially... Hello Dave Ramsey my old friend :)
- get serious about getting back in shape
- continue to build and grow my baby signing business, My Smart Hands Moncton
- expand my crafting business, How Cute
- start my certificate Foundations in Anthroposophy through the Rudolph Steiner Centre
In the days to come I'll write more about the points in more details but all the fun and excitement of the holidays has worn this momma out.
Good night, sweet dreams, and Happy New Year!